Cosmodent ensures that you enjoy benefits of dental implantation from day one :
- The dental implant functions and last like a natural tooth
- Apart from the similar physiological functionality, implants also protect the bones and avoid gum recession.
- The best part of the implantation is that the healing time is minimum, and we ensure to carry out procedurals immediately.
- The benefits can be enjoyed over a more extended period compared to bridges, removable dentures, or conventional crowns. Hence, it’s a lifetime investment.
- The success rates are more than that of the bridges, and these implants come with a lifetime guarantee.
- A dental implant can work well for lifelong with daily flossing, brushing and cleaning, and it can surpass the cost of the bridge involved
- It is the best, painless and permanent solution for the missing tooth.
Related Topics :
Why choose Cosmodent India for single tooth dental implant surgery?
Choosing the right clinic out of plenty available, is no easy task! But you won’t regret if you bank upon us, count the reasons why :
- Cosmodent clinic is known for its world class infrastructure most advanced technology to ensure flawless single tooth dental implant surgery in Gurgaon.
- Apart from the quality, you must also consider the expertise of the dentist. Our highly skilled super specialist deliver high success rates even in most complex cases
- We can feel your pain hence, we incorporate multiple painless treatment modalities (painless injections, conscious sedation etc.) so that you don’t have to undergo much pain and can recover from it quite quickly.
- You should always consider the certification of the clinic. Cosmodent is an ISO certified clinic with hygiene protocols par excellence.
- We are capable of giving you a Smile in your budget. We offer plenty of different brands of implants that will fit your price expectations and moreover we have 0% interest rates EMI options too. A single tooth dental implant cost in Delhi is one of the most affordable prices for you to grab in Delhi NCR region.
- We are confident of our services. Hence we provide lifetime international warranty on dental implants.
- Overall our team is dedicated to giving you the highest level of comfort. Personal attention and touch of care will keep you anxiety free.
What are the side effects of a dental implant?
There are no such major side effects associated with single tooth dental implant.However, there can be minimal heaviness in head, tingling sensation in the lips, or other natural teeth, gums or chin. But with the right kind of dental clinic like Cosmodent, the risks of infection and surgical trauma can be minimized. Our dental surgeons have manual artistry required for successful dental implantation which causes no damage to oral tissues or any other present natural teeth.
How painful is it to get dental implants?
The reaction differs from person to person, and there might be slight to negligible discomfort during implantation. Before starting the surgery, we give local anaesthesia to numb your gums and jaws. After that the procedure is carried out by a skilled dentist who makes the procedure completely painless.
Team Cosmodent Gurgaon strives to minimise your pain by administering painless injections as well as using laughing gas sedation and many more pain free techniques. We believe in providing complete comfort to our patients and allying with all anxiety. Way to deliver smiles should be a happy one.
How long does dental implant treatment take?
Duration of dental implant procedure varies. Broadly speaking, there are 2 types of implant placement procedure :
1. Conventional: These are two phase implants. In this, after implant placement we have healing time of about 3 months before you receive your permanent teeth. Healing time is to assure implant has osteo integrated with your jaw bone strongly and is ready to bear load of artificial prosthesis.
Another variation in conventional procedure is the concept of “dental implant in one day” or “teeth in a day” wherein after implant placement in phase 1 we make an impression, and give you a removable or fixed temporary prosthesis (crown or bridge) right away so you walk out with teeth the same day. But remember it's only a temporary one. You have to get another sitting for phase 2 after 3 months to receive your final set of fixed teeth
In this procedure, we study the oral health of the patient, conduct X-rays for further investigation and place the implants (8 to 10 implants on the upper jaw and 6 to 8 implants on the lower jaw). Post this we take permanent impressions which takes 2-3 days for customization and the entire set of the permanent teeth is fixed in the next day or two. Hence the concept is called ‘Immediate implants in 5 days’. These are different from the conventional types of implants as they can immediately bear the load of final set of teeth. Also, they are placed in basal part of jaw bone and hence called as ‘Basal implants
Why are dental implants expensive?
- The upfront cost of the other teeth replacement options like bridges or denture might be lower than dental implants, mainly because dental implants are made up of noble material like Titanium and its alloys which are bio compatible unlike the bridges which are fabricated with normal acrylic or plastic
- The dental implants cost varies majorly on their brand manufacturer too. Out of the numerous implant manufacturing companies across the globe, very few have conducted significant scientific research into the reliability or longevity of their implants. The brands which prefer superlative quality material and are in business since long have their product costing on higher end as compared to ones which are new in market
- Moreover, the price is invariably high as they can last for a lifetime and appear like natural teeth. They mimic a natural tooth’s root and crown in all ways.
- Also, bridges/dentures don’t provide permanent solutions and require re-investment from time to time. Thus, the other teeth replacement surgeries will ultimately prove out to be more expensive in future.
I suffer from high blood sugar or diabetes; can I go for implants?
Diabetes is no longer a rare condition. So, Cosmodent makes sure nothing comes in your way to regain your smile back! Dental surgeries can be safely carried out if the blood sugar levels are in control so that risk of infections is minimised. Single tooth dental implant procedure can be successfully carried out if a patient’s Hb1Ac is less than 7.5. However, if it is not then we first follow protocols to bring their sugar in control with regular monitoring and medications so that there is a minimum risk of implant failure and postoperative healing is good.
Can I get an MRI scan done after implants treatment?
Yes, without any hesitation, you can successfully conduct an MRI without any problem. Titanium or Zirconium is completely acceptable for MRI
Which is the best brand of dental implant available?
To know the facts, there are more than 150 companies producing implants and their components. They differentiate according to their built type, usage, country of origin, type of procedure, type of bone etc. and many more variables.
However, the most established and well-known ones are Straumann and Nobel Biocare. Other well-respected dental implant companies include osstem ,Adin, Dentsply Sirona, Biomet 3i (Zimmer Biomet) and BioHorizons , Mono Implant.
- It is quite difficult to determine which implant brand is the best available today. Hence, we suggest a rule of thumb :
- Study how long the company has been in business.Reputable companies backed up by long term presence in the market are guaranteed.
- Know the amount of extensive research conducted by them into reliability and longevity of their implant systems.
- Don’t compromise on quality due to a few bucks! It’s wise to choose a little expensive implant brand in comparison to other cheaper implants produced by smaller companies which use sub-standard quality materials and haven’t been tested extensively.
- It’s important to know whether the brand you chose offers back up. If an implant component fails in 10 years’ time, will you still be able to get a replacement part or no
Cosmodent India uses only superlative quality of implants, which are known to have high success rates as they are manufactured from premium brands. Our specialist makes sure to choose the right implant for your needs. Implant that we have placed till date are of the quality assured and have shown the best results.
Size matters, The difference between the
regular implant and mini implant is its size.
Mini dental implants have the same
structure as regular implants but are slightly smaller in form.